Earthwool OmniFit Acoustic Partition Insulation slabs and rolls
The Earthwool OmniFit Acoustic Partition Insulation slabs and rolls range is a new generation of softer and more environmentally friendly insulation. Specially designed slab for friction fit in between metal or wooden frame studs for efficient and effective installation.
Earthwool is naturally brown – containing no added phenols, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colours. Advanced compression packaging reduces handling time and the risk of damage in transit and on-site.
This specialist acoustic range of insulation products is available in 50mm standard sound absorbing performance and 75mm ultra sound absorbing performance levels. Earthwool OmniFit Acoustic Partition Insulation slabs and rolls reduce unwanted noise from outside and also limit sound transmission from room to room or office to office.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Area per pack (m²)||Slabs per pack|
|Thickness (mm)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Area per pack (m²)||Rolls per pack|
Earthwool OmniFit Acoustic Partition slabs and rolls are in the same class as rock mineral wool products for acoustic performance with the added benefit of costing less:
- Highly resilient insulation recovers quickly to full thickness for a snug fit and superior finished aesthetics.
- Consistent quality materials feel good, cut easily and install fast.
- Low dust for easier handling and increased productivity.
Convenient Packaging, Easier Handling
- Earthwool insulation is packaged in a strong, poly bag that offers excellent protection from abuse, dust and moisture.
- MasterBag units (containing multiple packs) ensure reduced handling costs with improved compression – more square metres per bag, more square metres per truck load, fewer trips to the job site and less warehouse space for storage.
- Excellent acoustical properties reduce sound transmission when properly installed in walls, ceiling and floor systems.
- Preferred by professional installers concerned with quality, appearance and productivity.
Superior Service and Support
- Knauf Insulation is focused on providing first class customer service, producing high quality products and ‘in full on time deliveries’.
- Knauf Insulation recognises the need to establish, develop and support a professional network of distributors and re-sellers in order to service a growing insulation market.
- Knauf Insulation is committed to providing a comprehensive range of relevant sales and marketing literature and web-based technical information to support specifiers and customers.
- TÜV SÜD Certified to EN 13501-1 in compliance with the BCA of Singapore Fire Resistance (EN 13501-1)
- ASTM C 518
- ASTM C 653
The formulation used for Earthwool insulation has been independently assessed to meet the requirements of the stringent Note Q international standard.
Water Vapour Absorption (ASTM C 1104)
- Less than 5% by weight.
Corrosion Resistance (ASTM C 665)
- No greater than sterile cotton.
Microbial Growth (ASTM C 1338)
- Does not support microbial growth.